This week we are taking a look at Mexico City. It is the largest metropolitan area in the western hemisphere, and the largest Spanish-speaking city in the world. It also has the most museums in the world, over 100 art galleries, and has some of the friendliest people living there. Emily shares her most recent experience, and we can't wait to hear all about it!
* Jaimie reminds us about the importance of trip protection *
* Jennifer tells us all about the new National Museum of African American History *
* Melissa waxes poetic on the New Hampshire Pumpkin Festival *
This week we are taking a look at Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas. This ship offers something for everyone! The ship features a zip-line, casino, a mini golf course, multiple bars and nightclubs, five swimming pools, and a host of other activities and amenities. From quaint inside cabins to luxurious two-story loft suites, this ship has a stateroom for every taste and budget. Jaimie just got back from an amazing Eastern Caribbean cruise, and we can’t wait to hear all about it!
- Jennifer reminds us all to renew our passport -
- Emily shares her new favorite app, All Trails -
Pack your bags and tune in... and let the adventure begin!