This week we are taking a look at Royal Caribbean’s newest ship, Harmony of the Seas. Harmony is the world’s largest cruise ship - with 18 decks, this ship offers seven signature neighborhoods, a ton of slides, and plenty opportunities to eat, drink and be merry. Jaimie and Jennifer got a sneak peek into all that this amazing ship has to offer
- PLUS -
* Melissa loves a good Christmas tree *
* Did you know that we get letters? We share our first listener message, and they even gave us a great tip! *
* Emily says Nanu Nanu from Beautiful Boulder, Colorado *
Pack your bags, and let the adventure begin!
This week we are taking a look at the New York City Long Weekend Adventure offered by Adventures by Disney. Adventures By Disney offers many different escorted tours with destinations around the globe. Guests can walk the Great Wall in China, learn to make pasta at a Tuscan farm, or even take a raft ride down the Colorado river. And while guests are enjoying their time exploring their destination, Adventure Guides are making sure that all of the events are coordinated seamlessly. Melissa recently experienced a one-day taste of the New York City Long Weekend Adventure, and we are all excited to hear if she made her big Broadway debut.
* Emily teases us with the newest thrill in Acapulco
* Jaimie scares the pants off us with a local Fright Fest
* Jennifer shares some information about annual travel insurance policies
... and we all agree that there should be an episode dedicated to cheese
Pack your bags, and tune in... and let the adventure begin!